To train effectively and burn fat, it is optimal to train at least three times a week for 40 minutes. You can increase the duration of your workouts and their number if you want to lose fat fast or if your body weight is extremely high.
Exercise is 50% successful, do not forget the right nutrition and enrich your diet with high-fiber vegetables and fruits. Eliminate fast, fast food and sweet carbohydrates from your diet. It is important to maintain a water-salt balance by using your regular clean water every day (30 ml per 1 kg of body weight).
What are fat burning exercises?
- Circular training – a set of 4-8 exercises for all muscles. During a session, make 3-10 laps with 1-3 minute breaks in between.
- Interval running is a 20-minute training session where high, medium and medium intensity levels vary. Tabata is a high-intensity interval exercise of 20 seconds and 10 seconds off. This cycle is repeated 6 to 8 times.
- Fast cardio is helpful because your blood sugar and insulin levels are low and your fat burning process is more intense.
What are fat burning exercises:
The actual exercise selection plays a less important role than the regularity, duration and intensity of the fat burning exercise. Remember that body fat is not the same e.g. visceral fat accumulates in the abdominal cavity so that the abdominal prominence faces forward. But subcutaneous fat is hidden above muscles, so choosing the right exercises to burn both types of fat is important.
Fat Burning Exercise Plan For Beginners:
- warm the heart;
- perform basic exercises within 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of sleep;
wood (take gradually 1-5 minutes).
Exercises to burn belly fat
- Burping is the hardest exercise for getting rid of belly and side fat. Sit down, place your hands on the floor, and emphasize your lying position. Return to Squat and jump from this position. Do the exercise 10 times.
- Cycling helps to strengthen abdominal muscles. Do not lie on the floor, move your legs alternately and do not pull your back off the floor. Tighten the stomach and tighten the inside of the abdomen.
- Ride with the ball. Do not lie on the floor, take the ball and place it behind your head. As you breathe in, lift your legs and arms parallel to the ball and meet them in the middle. Return to starting position while breathing, but do not touch the floor. Repeat 12-15 times.
Exercises to burn fat on the buttocks at home
- Running in a space with your feet elevated. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, run into the area as fast as you can, raise your knees toward your stomach as high as you can. First cool.
- Clouds. Place your hands behind your head or in front of you and place your feet shoulder-width apart. Slowly contract your abs and muscles as you breathe, and stand up as you breathe. Repeat 15 times.
- Side plants. Lie on the floor, leaning on your elbows, raise your body, bend your leg at the knee. Raise your free leg straight up to breathe, lower it down as you breathe, but not to the end. 15 grooves on each leg.
The best exercises to burn fat on thighs
- Drive away at high speed. Move your right leg to the side as you breathe and lower yourself as you breathe. Inhale, come back. Repeat for the other leg. Keep your abs tight.
- Glute bridge. Lie on the floor, bend your knees, put your hands all over your body. As you breathe, lift your pelvis up so that there is a straight line from your knees to your head. Tighten your luggage during the exercise, while breathing, lower your body.
- Walking on the bench. Grab the dumbbells, stand on the bench with your left foot and keep your abs tight. Raise your right leg, bent at the knee, lower your leg, get up from the bench.
Finish the workout with an elbow board.